Linda ClarkVice President, Certification & Professional Development
Vice President of Certification and Professional Development shall serve as chairperson of the Certification and Professional Development Committee
- The members of the chapter
- The chapter president
Vice President of Certification and Professional Development shall serve as chairperson of the Certification and Professional Development Committee, and shall:
- Establish and monitor annual certification goals.
- Encourage participation in the professional certification programs by providing information and opportunities to the general membership to pursue certification including newsletter announcements, meeting announcements, preparation course development, study groups, and making certification handbooks and applications available.
- Develop and implement certification campaigns and initiatives.
- Facilitate the professional development opportunities through the development of learning lab programs, workshops and other learning opportunities.
- Coordinate Chapter recognition program for newly certified members.
- Serve as a member of the Programs Committee.
- Liaison with local higher education and vocational school on educational and certification opportunities to promote educational opportunities for members.
- Promote professional human resource certifications from a HR credentialing agency.