Chapter President Elect
Phone (Work): 405-962-3508
Assist the president in overseeing all the activities of the chapter. In the absence of the president, perform all the presidential responsibilities.
- The members of the chapter
- The chapter president
- Perform all special projects as assigned by the president.
- Serve as chair of the Bylaws, Nominating, Audit and any Ad-Hoc Committees.
- As chair of Bylaws Committee, review bylaws and recommend any needed changes to board of directors.
- As chair of Nominating Committee, develop a slate of qualified candidates for open positions on the board of directors in accordance with the bylaws. Communicate the nominees to fill open positions to the membership for a vote.
- Accumulate information all year about the chapter and compile it for the SHAPE Plan submitted to SHRM by January 31 each year
- Responsible for facilitating and managing chapter member award programs
- Oversees financial affairs of the organization.
- Upon request, assist all officers in performing their responsibilities.
- Attend (and preside over, if necessary) all monthly membership and board of directors meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.