Vice President, Community Relations
Phone (Work): 405-271-8001
Phone (Mobile): 405-443-5695
Manage the chapter’s community outreach efforts.
- The members of the chapter
- The chapter president
- Recommend community service projects to be supported by the chapter.
- Make chapter members aware of community organizations that would be beneficial to HR professionals or businesses. Invite representatives of local community organizations to chapter meetings. Allow them a few minutes to discuss their programs if appropriate.
- Provide information to chapter members about local community organizations through flyers or brochures at meetings or via newsletter articles if appropriate.
- Maintain liaison with the local Chamber of Commerce, business organizations, business news writers, and other community groups.
- Serve as liaison between members of the community relations committee.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.
- Attend all monthly membership and board of directors meetings.