J. Michelle Pollock
Phone (Work): 405-426-4125
Manage the activities of the program committee to provide monthly, satellite, special event and other programs for the chapter membership.
- The members of the chapter
- The chapter president
- Chair meetings of the program committee to select topics and speakers for monthly program and satellite meetings in order to provide information on topics of broad interest to chapter members.
- Recruit members to serve on program committee.
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the chapter board of directors to best serve the membership.
- Serve as resource to committee members in arranging monthly meetings.
- Contact potential speakers and make arrangements for selected meetings. Write articles for newsletters describing the programs. Prepare program agendas.
- Provide information regarding programs and services to the administrative office, newsletter editor, members, and others through presentations, written communications, and personal contact.
- Work with the Certification Chair to submit and obtain HRCI credit approvals for programs and meetings.
- Review final preparations for meetings to assure that meetings run smoothly.
- Review program evaluations for feedback to be used in planning future events.
- Serve as liaison between the members of the program committee.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.
- Attend all monthly membership and board of directors meetings.