Vice President, Technology
Phone (Work): 405-823-3984
Phone (Mobile): 405-823-3984
Create and/or maintain chapter web site.
- The members of the chapter
- The chapter president
- Procure and maintain a third party web server and domain name registration.
- Develop and maintain web site and uploads site to web server.
- Edit web pages, post PDF files, create new links, post SHRM and chapter information as needed to keep web site current.
- Respond to member questions and problems regarding web site.
- Test and monitor web site to ensure stability and functionality.
- Communicate with chapter board of directors to make sure all information on the web site is current and accurate.
- Create, as needed, web-based response forms for surveys, etc.
- Attend all monthly membership and board of directors meetings.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Advise board on technology issues related to chapter administration, support and management.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.
- Must be literate in HTML, FTP, and web editing tools