2020 Spring Study Class
Our 2020 Spring Study Class will be held on consecutive Monday nights starting on February 10th, concluding on April 13th.
The Study Group will be coordinated by OCHRS VP-Certification & Professional Development, Ron Butts, and will include focused discussion led by a variety of HR professionals supporting the learning environment with a range of subject matter expertise, testing strategies, and question/answer time, along with the cooperative nature of learning from peers as you pursue excellence via certification.
The object of this Group is to provide support and shared study time for the HR professional pursuing one of many certification possibilities. Participants may be first-timers, repeat Group members or folks who have attended the Certification Prep Course, and just want an additional study option.
- You do You do not have to belong to OCHRS or SHRM to participate. OCHRS will offer the SHRM Learning System study guide set for purchase, but it is not a requirement to participate.
- The Group meets on Monday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm at Francis Tuttle Technology Center’s main campus, 12777 N Rockwell, Room D1870. This room is on the west end of the campus with easy access through the door for Business and Industry Services with parking in Lot D.
- Presented material is the current testing year 2020.
- Pricing options include:
- $150 for the non-member that does not need to purchase the SHRM Learning System or
- $725 for the Non-OCHRS member that does include the purchase of the 2020 SHRM Learning System.
(If you are an alumni of a previous Study Group or Certification Prep Class, reach out to Ron Butts to find out how you can attend this series at no additional cost.)
- $50 charge for an OCHRS member that does not need to purchase the SHRM Learning System or
- $675 if they want to purchase the current 2020 SHRM Learning System.
- $50 charge for an OCHRS member that does not need to purchase the SHRM Learning System
- $675 charge for an OCHRS member that does want to purchase the current SHRM Learning System
- $150 for a non-member that does not need to purchase the SHRM Learning System
- $725 for a non-OCHRS member that does include the purchase of the SHRM Learning System
For further questions or additional information, please contact our VP-Certification & Professional Development, Ron Butts, via email at his email address.