2018 Fall Certification Study and Preparation Group
A fall study class is planned from Monday, August 20 through Monday, October 29, 2018 (with the exception of Labor Day on Monday, September 3). This study group will be coordinated by OCHRS VP-Certification & Professional Development, Linda Clark, and will include a variety of HR professionals supporting the learning environment with a range of subject matter expertise, testing strategies, and question/answer time, along with the cooperative nature of learning from peers as you pursue excellence via certification. The object of this group is to provide support and focused time for the HR professional pursuing one of many certification possibilities.
- Meetings: Monday evenings from 5:30-7:30pm at St. Luke’s United Methodist Church located at 222 NW 15th, Room 225 in the Education Building. There are parking lots to the north, west, and south of the church.
- Fall Session 2018: Monday, August 20 through Monday, October 29. FALL REGISTRATION LINK
- You do not have to belong to OCHRS or SHRM to participate. OCHRS will offer the study guide set for purchase, but that is not a requirement to participate.
- Series Cost: Member: Free. Non Member: $50. Non-members may apply this $50 to the cost of any Bronze, Silver, or Gold Membership for 2019.
- OCHRS will offer the study guide set for purchase, but that is not a requirement to participate. Materials Purchase: $625
For further questions or additional information, please contact our VP-Certification & Professional Development, Linda Clark, at her email address