Certification Study Tips
- Set aside a specific time and place to study every week that is quiet.
- Answer all the practice questions in the study manual.
- Keep all your notes organized.
- Make a comprehensive outline using the headings and the subheadings in the text to include important focus areas.
- Use the SHRM white papers if you get stuck in a particular area.
- Have a specific study plan/timeline.
- Study with a buddy or in a study group.
- Leave the last week for the exam for nothing but review.
- Make flash cards.