Value of Certification
SHRM Certification: SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
An entire organization benefits when individual HR professionals earn their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential. Along with providing updated information, sharpened skills and new perspectives, certified professionals have a positive influence on employees and colleagues.
Structured learning techniques and online reporting keep your team on track. Group and individual reports provide insight into progress. Customize a program to meet the specific needs of your organization.
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PURSUE SHRM-CP OR SHRM-SCP CERTIFICATION
- The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials are state of-the-art certifications offered by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR membership organization and the industry leader in HR professional development. For more than 60 years, SHRM has supported more than 100,000 employers representing 140 million employees worldwide.
- The SHRM certification exams test your knowledge AND how you use that knowledge to demonstrate your proficiency as a business leader.
- The SHRM certification program was created to meet the needs of employers worldwide, driving business through the globally recognized competencies for HR professionals around the world. This is achieved through critical thinking, practical application and real-world experience.
- Over 100,000 HR professionals have earned their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. To date, more than 5,000 employers are seeking SHRM credentialholders every month. This includes Fortune 500 organizations from every sector and industry.
- SHRM’s recertification program provides a broad scope of eligible recertification activities, allowing you to determine your professional development needs based on your specific career path.
- SHRM certifications directly link to on-the-job scenarios and realistic work situations, making them relevant for HR professionals. Seventy-three percent of examinees say the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exam content is relevant to their day-to-day work.
- The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams are accredited by The Buros Center for Testing, the global leader in evaluating the psychometric quality of examinations.