Meetings & Events
420 E. Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73114
POSTPONED BY BAD WEATHER. WILL RESCHEDULE.
\Join this session to review emerging case law developments and academic theory relating to generational bullying, date shaming and even rumormongering. Finally, participants will be provided with best practices, tips and policy recommendations to help participants successfully confront bullying in their own workplaces.
1) Discuss and develop an understanding of illegal harassment in the workplace.
2) Discuss and develop an understanding of legal bullying in the workplace and the line between harassment and bullying.
3) Define the negative impacts harassment and bullying can have in the workplace.
4) Analyze current case law and discuss future possibilities for case law to develop in the area of bullying.
5) Recognize signs of bullying in the workplace and develop strategies to successfully confront bullying in the workplace.
Stefan Mecke is a business & employment Attorney who works with and assists companies, management, HR professionals and front-line supervisors with the difficult aspects of being an employer and provides assistance with counseling, training, and implementation of best practices for reducing risk, avoiding litigation, and maintaining a productive and engaged workforce.
At Ace OKC, we have access to all levels of accounting, manufacturing, executive, and engineering candidates. We provide guidance for your company as you grow your talent base. Ace has positioned itself as experts in the recruiting field and prides itself on staying on top of the current hiring and recruiting trends.
Susan Leonard, company owner, is an Oklahoma City University graduate with over 20 years experience in recruiting and staffing. She has a passion for filling high level positions within manufacturing, accounting, and engineering companies.
Her success has been guided by her proven ability to create strategic relationships with both organizations and talent. By building on these relationships she is able to identify the “right fit” so that companies spend less time focusing on employee turnover and more time on developing and retaining top talent.
“The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”
OCHRS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP