Meetings & Events
Employee Benefits, How to Hit a Moving Target presented by Brady Ayala and Sponsored by Metro Tech Downtown Business Campus
1700 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK
Employee Benefits, How to Hit a Moving Target
We will examine the current status of our ever-changing health and welfare climate. Explore cost drivers in your medical and pharmacy spend, trends in technology, care delivery, network arrangements and partnerships. Learn what you can do to lower cost and deliver greater employee satisfaction and transparency.
1. Explore statistics on what is most important to employees regarding health insurance and why
2. Explore cost drivers in medical spend
3. Explore what is driving Rx inflation and rising costs, including specialty medications and biotherapy
4. Learn best practices on communicating and educating employees on healthcare and insurance
5. Explore different carrier contracts, network arrangements and technology driving opportunities to lower healthcare spend
Our Speaker: Brady Ayala, Benefits Specialist
Brady started his career in HR and has been helping Employers and Employees with their benefits’ needs for over a decade. He currently works with many of the top non-profit and for profit companies in the State of Oklahoma and is an expert in many funding arrangements including self-funded contracts and fully insured plans. He specializes in long term strategic benefit plan designs; including technology, claims analysis and reporting, contract and rate negotiations, health care legislation and HR compliance, employee communications and wellness programs. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Oklahoma State HR Society (OKHR) as well as OCHRS and Upward Transitions, a nonprofit that is helping end generational poverty in the OKC metro. He is married, has 2 young children and lives in the Edmond, OK area.
“The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.”
OCHRS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP