Meetings & Events
LATE REGISTRATION OPEN - Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and OSHA - Designing a Safety Sensitive Workplace. Speaker Justin P Grose. Sponsors Terri Boushon & Bruce Waller
Central Oklahoma Home Builders, 420 E. Britton Road, Oklahoma City
Justin P Grose
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and OSHA - Designing a Safety Sensitive Workplace
1. Reconciling the seemingly conflicting state and federal laws on marijuana;
2. Whether an employer may opt out of allowing medical marijuana based on federal contracting or federal licensing status;
3. How to maximize the protections which Oklahoma drug testing laws allow to employers;
4. How to design and implement a safety-sensitive workplace to maximize protection under state law;
5. Tips beyond the drug-testing policy to enhance a drug-free workplace.
LATE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Our sponsors for November
Bruce Waller with Armstrong Relocation (https://dallas.armstrongrelocation.com/) and Terri Boushon with Coldwell Banker Select ( http://TerriBoushonRealEstate.com).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval
OCHRS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP